English Language Institute
Shattuck-St. Mary’s English Language Institute immerses international students in our highly successful academic English instruction. Our students spend six hours in class working on all aspects of their English skills: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
This three-week, intensive institute offers students opportunities for rapid advancement as they build their English proficiency. In addition, students become acclimated to U.S. independent schools and are better prepared for their subsequent academic year.
Two Sessions available in 2014! Session one will be held July 6-26, 2014 and session two will be held in August 2014 with the dates to be determined. Check back for more details.
Students enroll in our Institute for many reasons, among them:
- To prepare for study in a U.S. independent boarding school
- To prepare for application to a U.S. college or university
- To develop the skills necessary to successfully approach the TOEFL
- To develop English for professional opportunities
- To reach personal goals
ENGLISH INSTITUTE STUDENTS:
All English Language Institute Students are required to submit the 2014-15 Summer Camp Health and Liability forms prior to arrival. These forms are available in the Download section below.
English Institute Downloads
- English Language Institute 2014
- Registration Form – July 2014 English Langague Institute
- Registration Form – August 2014 English Language Institute *August date to be determined
- Transportation Form – July 2014 English Language Institute
- Transportation Form – August 2014 English Language Institute *August date to be determined
- 2014 Health Insurance – Camp Coverage Only (1 month) *Forms available April 2014
- 2014 Health Insurance – Camp Coverage & 2013-14 School Year Coverage *Forms available April 2014
- 2014-15 Health & Liability Summer Camp Forms *Forms available 2014
- Wiring Instructions for 2014 English Language Institute *Forms available 2014