We believe that students can combine their passion for music with a rigorous college-preparatory academic program. The Pre-Conservatory college preparatory program offers a serious musician ample practice time, weekly lessons with Master Teachers, courses in music theory, chamber music ensembles, and many performance opportunities as a soloist.
- 2014 MNSOTA Mary West Solo Competition, Grand and 2nd Prize in Cello and Violin
- 2015 ASTA Solo Competition, Honorable Mention in Cello
- 2015 LaCrosse Symphony Orchestra Rising Stars Solo Competition, 1st & 2nd Prize in Cello
- 2015 Minnesota Orchestra YPSCA, Two Finalists in Cello
- 2015 MTNA Regional Winner in Piano
- 2015 MTNA National Winner in Piano