Shattuck-St. Mary’s, an Independent College Preparatory Boarding/Day School (grades 6-Postgraduate) in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking a Master Plumber. Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager, the Master Plumber is responsible for planning and performing preventive maintenance and emergency repairs on all plumbing systems.
- Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs and drains.
- Install, repair or replace domestic hot and cold water lines.
- Repair and replace steam to hot water exchangers for major building heating systems.
- Assist in the repair and replacement of pneumatic steam valves, radiator valves, traps, and steam and condensate pipes.
- Repair and replace domestic hot water heat pumps, chilled water pumps, sump pumps and sewage pumps.
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and repair steam, water and gas distribution systems.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of trades experience.
- Current Master Plumbers license
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Email resume, cover letter and three professional references to: Linda Laughlin, Human Resources Director, [email protected] Application materials will be received thru 4:00 pm on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 or until position is filled. E.O.E.