We’re looking for a positive, experienced nurse to work on our gorgeous campus!
Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking a self-motivated Summer Nursing Team Lead for the summer of 2017. The School hosts a variety of student summer camps on its Faribault campus. Nursing care is provided through a summer staff of nurses, led by the Summer Nursing Team Lead.
- Overseeing nurses and assuring compliance with protocols
- Office and on-call coverage (Sunday and Monday each week plus oversight for crew of nurses and their summer scheduling)
- Communications with parents and campus staff as needed
- Assuring complete summer coverage by staff of nurses
Close proximity to campus is a must when on call. One free week of summer camp for your child is included.
- The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse with strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience as a LSN is preferred.
- Experience working with children and adolescents is preferred.
This is a salaried position. Camp coverage runs from approximately June 3 to August 19, 2017.