It’s not enough for students to know, they must do.
Shattuck-St. Mary’s is a 163-year old independent school based in Faribault, Minnesota that has pioneered a rigorous academic curriculum. SSM blends the best of traditional education with innovative and creative learning opportunities. We are committed to crafting an educational experience for students who are deeply invested in an area of passion or talent. In the Fall of 2021, we are launching an online division for grades 8 and 9. In the Fall of 2022, we will expand to grades 8-10, and we will graduate our first class of students in May 2025.
The Online Division continues the SSM tradition of supporting students in pursuing their passions and developing themselves academically. Students in the Online Division will take part in an interdisciplinary program designed to prepare them for the dynamic and changing world that awaits them. Their work will center around acquiring the knowledge and skills to solve real-world problems.
Download Additional Information
- What kinds of students will thrive at SSM Online?
- What does a normal school day look like for an SSM online learner?
- How much does it cost (and what does that cost include)?
- How much interaction is there with other online students?
- What can students expect for their first time on the Faribault campus?
- Who is eligible to enroll for the 2022-2023 school year?
- What are the course offerings?
- Academic Overview