Please leave these things at home:
- Your family pet! (Really any pets of any kind…including hermit crabs!)
- Large furniture items such as couches, futons, recliners or lofts… students need to use the bed frames provided by SSM
- Most small furniture like bean bag chairs
- Refrigerators*, microwaves, toaster ovens, coffee pots, or hot pots
- Lava lamps, halogen lamps, candles, and irons
- Space heaters or air conditioners
- Weapons of any kind – yep, no need for these!
- Medicines like cough syrup, ibuprofen, Sudafed, and Benadryl. Medications can only be obtained from and administered by staff as designated by SSM’s Health Services!
*Proctors may have refrigerators as a privilege and should confirm with Residential Life the appropriate dimensions for any units they bring to campus.