Shattuck-St. Mary’s offers need-based financial aid to families. The application for financial aid should be started when a student decides to apply for admission.
Financial Aid decisions are made independent of admission decisions, and should be submitted when the admissions application is completed.
- Financial aid is awarded based on family need
- There are no merit scholarships
- Financial aid awards are grants that do not need to be repaid
- Approximately 50% of all SSM families receive some form of financial aid
- All families applying for financial aid are required to:
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) from the School and Student Service for Financial Aid. Families applying for financial aid can access the PFS at solutionsbysss.com
- Shattuck-St. Mary’s School code is 7324.
- Please note: in the case of divorce, separation, or if never married, both parents are required to complete the PFS form.
- Provide copies of the last two years (2019 and 2020) of federal tax returns.
- For independent loan programs, we refer families to Your Tuition Solution.
Affording a SSM education may be more manageable than you think!
Contact Dan Moyer, Director of Financial Aid, at email@example.com or 507-333-1571 today for more information and to take your first step in one of the most important decisions your family will make.
- What is financial aid?
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- Do I need to re-apply for financial aid each year?
- How are financial aid decisions made?
- If my child is admitted but does not receive financial aid, might we receive financial aid the following year?
- If we receive financial aid and decide to enroll, can we expect to receive approximately the same level of aid for the following years?
- What if I am a single parent?
- What if I am self-employed?
- What if I have more than one child? Is there a discount for more than one child?
- Does the financial aid grant cover the cost of joining a Center of Excellence?
- What is the Tuition Protection Plan?
- International Families