Shattuck-St. Mary’s School partners with Smart Tuition for processing our families’ tuition payments. By partnering with a secure tuition management system, we join other private schools using such services to better serve families.
With Smart Tuition, you will be able to:
- Select a payment type that works best for you
- Smart Tuition can send you an invoice monthly allowing you the option to mail in a payment, make a payment over the phone, or make a payment on the Internet.
- Smart Tuition can automatically debit your credit card, checking account, or savings account on a monthly basis.
- Manage your Smart Tuition account online
- You can edit your own profile, including your contact information, payment options, and much more.
- You can review and print your monthly billing details and payment history.
- You can make payments through Smart Tuition’s secure website.
- Receive payment and follow up reminders
- If you set up to pay automatically, Smart Tuition will e-mail you a reminder of your upcoming payment 7-10 days before your due date.
- If you happen to miss a payment or have an outstanding balance, they will remind you by e-mail and phone that there is a $40 fee assessed for late payments.
- Speak to a customer service representative
- Smart Tuition has a helpful and experienced customer service staff available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—1-888-868-8828.
- Their customer service team can help answer questions about your account and also take a payment over the phone.