The Legacy Golf Academy will be hosting a variety of clinics and programs this summer. There are clinics available for all types of players - from very beginner to the more experienced looking to improve upon their current skills. Clinics include:
The junior golf program is designed to introduce players to the game by developing their skills, building confidence, and help them become active golfers for life. The summer golf program will be an 8 week program offered for players 11 and over. Those in the 11 and over division will participate every week and will alternate between instruction and on course play each week.
Those in the 11 and over division (11 years of age by 1/1/2020) will participate every week: Tuesdays from 8:00 - 10:00 AM. Programming will begin June 9 and end on July 28. Students in the 11 and over division will alternate between instruction and on-course play each week. Our goal is to build upon current skills and scoring tactics, provide education surrounding rules and course management, and build competition golf experiences.
IMPORTANT! As an added BONUS both divisions include a Jr. Golf Membership at the Legacy Golf Course! Be sure to stop by the club house for your membership materials!
ENSURING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
· Hitting stations on range will be a minimum of 10 feet apart
· Stations in short game are a minimum of 10 feet apart
· On putting green no flag sticks and pool noodles in the cup to minimize touching of the cup
· One player per hole on the practice green
· Instructors will maintain a minimum of six feet from students and will not be moving or touching students
· Staff will pick up all golf balls
· Students must bring their own water bottle and snacks
· All student must have their own equipment
· Staff will not touch the student’s clubs or golf bag
· Hand sanitizer will be available for students
· Alignment sticks and training aids will be disinfected between sessions
· If a student is not feeling well, we ask that they remain home
** Look for more camps to be announced soon! **
For more information on any of these clinics, please email Olivia Pizii, PGA, Assistant Golf Coach of the SSM Golf Center of Excellence at [email protected].