Let’s Do the Numbers!
October 24, 2014
From SSM President, Nick Stoneman
Last Friday, during the all-School gathering, Nick Stoneman shared some “fun facts” about the busy life of Shattuck-St. Mary’s.
We thought it would be very appropriate to revisit these interesting tidbits, especially as we remember a wonderful Fall Family Weekend 2014!
- Over 1,000 Service learning hours completed
- 4,186 Zamboni laps on the two sheets of ice
- 1,610 Student packages received in the School Store
- 142 Hours Magdiel has practiced
- 1,587 Number of Jimmy Johns, Dominoes, Long Chen & Godfather deliveries made to campus
- 3,784 Loads of laundry done
- 18,345 Number of times students have called, texted, or Skyped home
- 5,520 Pounds of bananas consumed
- 2,347 Shuttle bus trips between the two campuses
- 106,151 Pages read for the English Department
- 8 Phones taken away
- 10,451 Tests and quizzes given
- 705 Hours spent in weCreate
- 75 White cards issued
- 828 Snack bar cards purchased
1,300 Pounds of peanut butter consumed
- 80-33-12 Athletic performance record to date
- Over 2,760 How many times Ms. Schroeder has greeted one of us with a big smile!
- 17,250 Most importantly – the number of bagels eaten!
- 0 Prom dates already made. (With the entire gathering as his witness, Magdiel quickly changed this number to 1!)