The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, located in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a part-time Inn Facilities & Event Assistant. This position is responsible for high quality guest services through maintaining faculties of the Inn at Shattuck- St. Mary’s. Assisting the completion of: room preparations, event set-up and scheduled facility maintenance.
- Maintain a clean sanitary public environment, complete room preparations before guests’ arrival
- Complete scheduled maintenance duties
- Execute ballroom event setup; coordinate with Event Director to insure event set-up services are to customer’s request.
- Proper use of chemicals to product specific installation and health standards.
- Use positive verbal and written communication skills with guest and co-workers.
- Good customer service skills with positive attitude towards public guest.
- Requires a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Criminal background check required
- High school diploma or G.E.D
Email resume, cover letter and professional references to: Linda Laughlin, Human Resources Director, [email protected]. Application materials will be received thru 4:00 p.m., September 12, 2017 or until position is filled.