Founded in 1858, Shattuck-St. Mary’s is a grade 6-12, college preparatory, boarding/day school located in Faribault. Our students are from 42 states and 24 countries. We are seeking an individual to join the Marketing and Communications Department as a full-time Communications Specialist. This position requires an energetic, creative, and organized individual who is comfortable writing for web and print publication and who can work collaboratively on the School’s communication team. In addition, this person will share responsibilities for school event photography and interfaces with faculty, students, and parents.
As SSM is a boarding/day school, full time staff members are expected to be involved with residential life duties.
- 1-2 years website design and content management experience
- 1-2 years social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) content generation experience
- High competency working in Adobe Creative Suite programs – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Video production/editing experience
- Four-year college degree
- Google/web analytics experience
Please send a resume, cover letter and references to Linda Laughlin at [email protected] or c/o Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, 1000 Shumway Ave., P.O. Box 218, Faribault, MN, 55021. Application materials will be received through May 15, 2108.