Shattuck-St. Mary’s Soccer Center of Excellence is seeking a Head Coach for its residential program. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of coaching including planning and executing practices, game day coaching, scouting and recruitment, scheduling, team travel planning, parent communication, college placement and strength & conditioning training. Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is a member of the US Soccer Development Academy.
The 12-month position provides a competitive salary, housing, on-campus meals and a full benefits package. Anticipated starting date is August 2018. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Shattuck-St. Mary’s is a boarding/day school and faculty members/coaches are expected to be involved with standard residential life duties associated with a residential school setting as well as serving as student advisors.
- Successful high level of coaching experience at the youth, college or professional levels required; experience within the Development Academy preferred.
- Strong playing background is required.
- A USSF “B” License is required; “A” License is preferred.
- Ability to teach and inspire.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ability to identify talent and evaluate players based on the needs of the school.
- Computer competency along with good verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Ability to work with others, maintain positive relationships with student-athletes, peers, faculty, staff, parents and the general public is important.
To apply submit a cover letter, resume and contact information of at least three current references to: Director of HR. Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, 1000 Shumway Avenue, Faribault, MN 55021 – You may also submit your application by Email to [email protected].