Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, located in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking applicants for an Assistant Coach position within its Boys Soccer Center of Excellence (COE). Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is a member of the US Soccer Development Academy.
Coaches will be assigned to work with specific age group teams pending qualifications. In addition to on-field coaching all coaches are assigned other areas of responsibility within the Soccer COE. Assistant Coaches are also expected to fulfill residential duties and student advisory associated with a boarding school as part of their job responsibilities. Coaches report to the Director of Boys Soccer and to a designated Head Coach.
The compensation package includes salary, housing, meals and benefits. This is an 11-month position with an August 2018 start date.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A USSF “B” coaching license is strongly preferred as a minimum license.
- Past playing background at a collegiate or professional level is required.
- Coach must want to excel at recruiting, which includes extensive travel.
- Personal relation skills providing for a positive relationship with student-athletes, peers, faculty and general public is an important requirement of the position.
- Effective computer skills required; familiarity with social media and its use.
- Demonstrate an area of emphasis; goalkeeping, exercise science, video analyst, etc.
Send letter of application, resume and contact information for three professional references to the Human Resources Director. Applications will be accepted by mail or email until position is filled. Send materials to: HR Director, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, 1000 Shumway Avenue, Faribault, MN 55021 – Or by Email to: [email protected].