Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, located in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking applicants for a Head Coach position within its Girls Soccer Center of Excellence (COE). Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is a member of the US Soccer Development Academy.
Coaches will be assigned to work with specific age group teams pending qualifications This individual will be responsible for all aspects of coaching including planning and executing practices, game day coaching, scouting and recruitment, scheduling, team travel planning, parent communication, college placement and community engagement.
Head Coaches are also expected to fulfill residential duties and student advisory associated with a boarding school as part of their job responsibilities. Coaches report to the Director of Girls Soccer.
The 12-month position provides a competitive salary, housing, on-campus meals and a full benefits package. Anticipated starting date is August 2018. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Successful high level of coaching experience at the youth, college or professional levels required; experience within the Development Academy preferred.
- Strong playing background is preferred.
- A USSF “B” License is preferred.
- Ability to teach and inspire.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ability to identify talent, evaluate players and recruit prospects based on the needs of the school.
- Computer competency along with good verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Ability to work with others, maintain positive relationships with student-athletes, peers, faculty, staff, parents and the general public is important.
To apply submit a cover letter, resume and contact information of at least three current references to: Director of HR. Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, 1000 Shumway Avenue, Faribault, MN 55021 – You may also submit your application by Email to [email protected].