The Director of Auxiliary Programs will provide thought leadership and guidance to Shattuck-St. Mary’s secondary sources of income (SSI) including: The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s, our School Store, Summer Camps, Food Service/Saber Café and other programs as assigned. In addition, the position will provide business leadership and project management for the financial success of Shattuck-St. Mary’s through the coordination of activities, programming and services that enrich and strengthen our school community.
As the Director of Auxiliary Programs at SSM, you will use thought-leadership and superior project management skills to build trusted advisor relationships with all levels of colleagues across diverse client groups. You will also apply business management principles and knowledge to establish rapport, trust, confidence, and credibility with your colleagues.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional that demonstrates a record of accomplishment as both a leader and relationship builder who consistently works to deliver creative solutions on behalf of our SSM community. This role will manage multiple budgets while identifying current and future income opportunities to accomplish campus goals and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of professional-level experience working in business management.
- Strong project management and business acumen skills. Ability to manage projects with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment. Collaborates well with key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Provides a fair and balanced approach in all situations. Experienced in coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Extensive experience partnering with leadership to ensure Auxiliary Programs connect with and serve the institution’s needs, in support of SSMs strategic initiatives, mission, and values.
- Demonstrated history of delivering results and excellent performance, including the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse group of key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to thrive and succeed in a complex environment.
- High self-awareness. Committed to growing and learning. Willingness to take on new things.
Email cover letter and resume to: [email protected] or stop by the Human Resource Office in the lower level of Shumway Hall. (507)333-1613. Application materials will be received through 4:00 p.m., Monday, January 14, 2019 or until position is filled.