Shattuck- St. Mary’s, an independent college preparatory boarding/day school (grades 6 –postgraduate) in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a registered nurse. This position reports directly to the Director of Nursing.
This is a full time position that includes on call rotation (one night a week and one weekend a month) during the SSM school year.
- Minnesota License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Resides within a 15 minute drive of SSM campus
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Experience with day to day tasks of a medical office or department
- Excellent communication skills (ability to work collaboratively with medical providers, faculty, students, and parents)
- Must be flexible, have ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Kind, caring, generous and patient personality
- Knowledge of immunization requirements
- Punctual and able to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Certified or willing to become certified as a first aid/CPR/AED instructor
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent assessment and problem solving skills
Email cover letter, resume and professional references to: Human Resources, [email protected] Application materials will be received until position is filled.