Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, a residential boarding school located in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking the following part time positions for our newly, redesigned kitchen and snack bar.
- Server for Dining Hall – 3 part-time positions, 4 – 9 pm, $11.50 per hour
- High school diploma or a G.E.D.
- Experience in food and/or customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and/or co-workers on a periodic basis with social sensitivity and effective interpersonal skills.
- Experience serving customer requests and performing other activities with courtesy and tact.
- Previous experience with food service sanitation requirements is preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check.
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
Email resume to: [email protected] or call the Human Resource office 507-333-1613. Application materials will be received until positions are filled. E.O.E.