Shattuck- St. Mary’s, an independent college preparatory boarding/day school (grades 6 –postgraduate) in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a registered nurse. This position reports directly to the Director of Nursing.
This is a full time position that includes on call rotation (one night a week and one weekend a month) during the SSM school year.
- Minnesota License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Resides within a 15 minute drive of SSM campus
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Experience with day to day tasks of a medical office or department
- Excellent communication skills (ability to work collaboratively with medical providers, faculty, students, and parents)
- Must be flexible, have ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Kind, caring, generous and patient personality
- Knowledge of immunization requirements
- Punctual and able to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Certified or willing to become certified as a first aid/CPR/AED instructor
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent assessment and problem solving skills
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
Email cover letter, resume and professional references to: Human Resources, [email protected] Application materials will be received until position is filled.