Shattuck- St. Mary’s, an independent college preparatory boarding/day school (grades 6 –postgraduate) in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our on-call rotation of evenings and weekends. This position is part-time, reports directly to the Director of Nursing and is available immediately.
- Minnesota License as Registered Nurse
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Reside within a 15 minute drive of SSM campus
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent assessment and problem solving skills
- Professional nursing experience, preferably in a school or with adolescents
- Experience with day to day tasks of a medical office or department
- Ability to work collaboratively with medical providers, faculty, students, and parents
- Flexible with ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- Demonstrates sensitivity, good judgement, and confidentiality
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages and is eager to consider applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
Email cover letter, resume and professional references to: Erin Sellner, Human Resources Director Human Resources, [email protected] Application materials will be received until position is filled.