Shattuck-St. Mary’s, an independent college preparatory boarding/day school (grades 6-12) in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking an energetic individual to fill its Assistant Golf Coach/Director of Player Development position within the Golf Center of Excellence and Legacy Golf.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years teaching private individual lessons and group instruction
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Oversee all programs associated with the duties of Director of Player Development. Including: private instruction, clinics, camps, and golf schools.
- Assist with the coaching and player development of members of the Golf Center of Excellence program a college prep golf academy with primary focus on the development of the female members in the Center of Excellence program.
- Standard residential life duties involved with a boarding school setting
- Work collaboratively with faculty, students, and parents
Standard and Unique Benefits:
- Room and Board
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Health Savings & Reimbursement Accounts
- SSM tuition remission for children of all full-time employees
- Meals in world-class dining hall
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness/weight room, gym and employee-only open ice times
- School Store & Inn discounts
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages and is eager to consider applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
Email resume and cover letter to Erin Sellner, Human Resources Director, [email protected]