Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, a college-prep, residential boarding school located in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a Gift Administrator & Scholarship Manager. This position will report to the Advancement Office. The position is responsible for entering gifts received by the school and ensuring that alumni and scholarship records are accurate and up to date.
Skills, Abilities & Desired Qualities:
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, database, email and word processing packages
- Experience in Customer Service
- Ability to work with others
- Data Accuracy
- Receive and record all gifts to Shattuck-St. Mary’s.
- Prepare thank you letters and receipt(s) of gifts for all donors as well as pledge reminders.
- Maintain accurate files on all alumni within Raisers Edge including updated addresses from returned mail and from the website.
- Create and circulate daily, weekly, and monthly donor reports.
- Record all contacts and program participation in Raisers Edge.
- Prepare names for the annual donor report for marketing to create. Also prepare distribution lists whether digitally or through more traditional media.
- Assist the Director of Advancement with data analysis and preparation of reports.
- Maintain all files on deferred gifts, gifts-in-kind, scholarships, major gifts, etc.
- Work directly with the auditors to provide accurate records of outstanding pledges, annual gifts, etc.
- Prepare all solicitations for specific funds and projects for mailing and emailing to identified constituents, i.e., class agent letters, annual fund brochures, capital gifts, facilities projects, special events.
- Prepare distribution list for publications like the Arch.
- Facilitate the integration of records with the Business Office and Financial Edge and work with Admissions on imports and integration.
- Prepare and disseminate event forms, programmatic emails and online automatic payments, and pledge reminders.
- Tracking and reporting on scholarship awards
- All other activities assigned by the Director of Advancement or Office Manager
Non-Technical and Personal Skills:
- History of cooperating with teams and co-workers
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various projects
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, ability to interact effectively with people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
Standard & Unique Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Health Savings & Reimbursement Accounts
- SSM tuition remission for children of all full-time employees
- Legacy Golf membership
- Mid-day meal in world-class dining hall
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness/weight room, gym and employee-only open ice times
- School Store & Inn discounts
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
Email resume and cover letter to Erin Sellner, Human Resources Director, [email protected]
We also ask applicants to fill out this brief survey at: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/p/VgvtCZig04RmpSNOQLb.
Application materials will be received thru 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 14th, 2021.