Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, a college-prep, residential boarding school located in Faribault, Minnesota is seeking a full-time cook for our newly, redesigned open kitchen.
This new design features cooking stations with customizable concepts such as made-to-order pasta, stir-fry stations, omelet bars and special diet stations. All with visible food preparation!
Schedule will include regular evening and weekend shifts. Starting pay $15.00/hour
Unique benefits offered to full-time employees of SSM are: tuition remission and camp discounts for employee children, Legacy golf membership, medical and dental insurance with generous HSA employer contribution, discounts at The Inn and School Store, free use of Chapels, open ice skating and weight room access!
- High school diploma or a G.E.D. required
- 2+ years’ experience in food preparation and/or restaurant industry
- Able to read and follow standardized recipes
- Ability to communicate to students, faculty and staff with social sensitivity, courtesy, and tactfulness
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- ServeSafe Certification preferred
- Able to work as part of a TEAM is a busy kitchen atmosphere
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
TO APPLY: Email resume to: [email protected] Application materials will be received until position is filled. E.O.E.