Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is seeking a part-time Sports Complex Attendant responsible for maintaining all aspects of the Shattuck-St. Mary’s Sports Complex.
Time Commitment: Position requires a commitment of 10-20 hours per week. Hours range from 6:00am – 12:00am, primarily evenings, weekends, holidays, and breaks. Schedules are flexible, but all schedules are based on the needs of SSM Sports Complex first.
Requirements: Ideal candidates should possess strong communication skills, be team-oriented, conflict resolution, decision-making, time management, and organizational skills.
- Performs shift “walk-through” inspection of entire facility.
- Checks compressors and all mechanical systems every hour.
- Resurfaces ice for all sessions as required.
- Watches ice thickness and quality while resurfacing
- Provides snow/slush for figure skating ice repair.
- Monitor all Sports Complex activity – on-ice, dome, gym, weight room, outdoor turf.
- Practices good customer service at all times.
- Check and spot- clean bathrooms and locker rooms.
- Operates floor-scrubbing equipment.
- Maintains security for all interior and exterior doors with hourly checks.
- Maintains all wall and window surface cleanliness.
- Monitor trash removal and dumpster conditions.
- Maintains bleacher seat and isle cleanliness.
- Attends staff training meetings as required.
- Monitors, reports and corrects all safety hazards for both patrons and employees.
- Follow all SSM Safety procedures.
- Report in writing to operations manager all problems or potential problems.
Email application form or resume and references to: Erin Sellner, Human Resources Director, [email protected] Application materials will be received until position is filled.