Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, in Faribault, Minnesota, is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for the summer of 2021. The School hosts a variety of athletic, arts and academic summer camps for youth. Nursing care is provided through a pool of part-time nurses.
- Office and On-call hours
- Medication administration and documentation
- Treating camper health care concerns by following protocols and physician’s orders
- Communications with parents and campus staff
- MN Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with children and adolescents is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Close proximity to campus is a must when on call.
Camps run through mid-August. Pre-summer camp training time is flexible.
In support of its pursuit of academic and scholarly excellence, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is committed to creating a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff that is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equal opportunity treatment in education and employment regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. The school encourages applications from individuals whose differing backgrounds, beliefs, ideas, and life experiences will further enrich the diversity of its educational community.
To Apply: Please send a letter of application, resume and references to:
ATTN: Erin Sellner
Director of Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Review process will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Visit our website at www.s-sm.org.