Legacy Golf Academy
2023 JUNIOR GOLF PROGRAM
The Legacy Junior Golf program is designed to introduce players to the game by developing skills, building confidence, and helping youth become active golfers for life. The program focuses on skill development with open play on the course being limited. Our goal is to build upon current skills and scoring tactics, provide education surrounding rules and course management, and build competition golf experience.
Programming will be available summer 2023 in 2 sessions.
Smaller groups allow for more individualized coaching.
Programming will again be on Tuesday's beginning on June 13. The last official program day will be August 8. No classes July 4. Possible rain make-up date will be August 15.
There are two (2) sessions to choose from:
- Session 1: 8:00 - 9:30 AM
- Session 2: 10:00 - 11:30 AM
Sessions will be limited to 30 golfers. Registrants are only allowed to be enrolled in 1 session at this time. Should there be space for individuals to do both sessions as the programming start date nears, we will allow. If you are interested in registering for both sessions, please email Jackie Johnson (email below).
This program is designed for golfers ages 10 - 18 years old (10 years of age by 1/1/2023).
As an added BONUS, registration includes a Jr. Golf Membership at the Legacy Golf Course! Be sure to stop by the club house for your membership materials!
For more information, contact:
Jackie Johnson, PGA
General Manager/Head Golf Professional - The Legacy
Shattuck St. Mary’s School
Office: (507) 332-7177 x2
ENSURING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- Hitting stations on range will distanced appropriately
- Stations in short game distanced according to skill and ability
- Students must bring their own water bottle and snacks
- All student must have their own equipment
- Hand sanitizer will be available for students
- Alignment sticks and training aids will be disinfected between sessions
- If a student is not feeling well, we ask that they remain home