As our Shattuck-St. Mary’s community begins to regain a sense of normalcy, we want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all of our alumni, parents, and friends who continue to provide us with their unwavering support. Because of you, SSM continues to educate, encourage, and inspire students who will change the world.
While many things have changed over the past year, one thing remains constant: our deepest gratitude for the Shattuck-St. Mary’s community and its dedication and support of each and every member of the SSM family.
*Please note, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School will direct 5% of every restricted gift to the SSM Annual Fund.
Titles: Manager of the Institutional Advancement Office
Titles: Advancement Coordinator
Titles: Gift Administrator & Scholarship Coordinator
Class of 2003
Titles: Director of Institutional Advancement
The SSM legacy relies on alumni, parents, and friends to help ensure our students get the best experience possible. By volunteering your time and talents, you can make this happen; please consider:
- Attending SSM gatherings and performances when we come to your part of the world
- Sharing your Shattuck School, St. Mary's Hall, St. James School, or Shattuck-St. Mary's experiences with us
- Offering your expertise - to our students and our staff
- Being on the Alumni Association Board
- Planning your class reunion or being on the committee that does
Please contact us! We want to help you connect with SSM! Contact Maggie Osterbauer Lee ’03 in the Office of Institutional Advancement or call 1-888-729-4946.