While the full impact of COVID-19 on Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is still unknown, it has already significantly disrupted the lives of our students and employees. In this time of uncertainty, one thing remains constant: our deepest gratitude for the Shattuck-St. Mary’s community and its dedication and support of each and every member of the SSM family.
As we look forward to the future, we will continue to rely on our generous community of alumni, parents, and friends to support our students and vision. One of the most powerful gifts you can give is helping educate students who will change the world.
We acknowledge the level of stress the crisis has placed on everyone, and we know that you are all navigating these uncharted waters too; we hope you are staying healthy, safe, and finding ways to continue to support those who matter most to you.
We need your time and your talents to assist in roles that include but are not limited to:
- Offering your expertise - to our students and our staff
- Being on the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Holding a mock interview for a student for the Public Speaking Class
- Participating as a caller in a phonathon
- Attending SSM gatherings and performances when we come to your part of the world
- Planning your class reunion or being on the committee that does
- Sharing your Shattuck School, St. Mary’s Hall, St. James School, or Shattuck-St. Mary’s experiences with us
Please contact us! We want to help you connect to SSM! Contact Maggie Lee ’03 in the Office of Institutional Advancement or call 1-888-729-4946.
Please note, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School will direct 5% of every restricted gift to the SSM Annual Fund.