We gratefully accept donations for our Annual Fund, which concludes each year on June 30.
You can designate an area or program for which you have a strong affinity for your Annual Fund donation.
Among many other operational needs, the Annual Fund provides:
- Salaries to retain top-quality faculty and staff
- Need-based financial aid and merit based scholarships
- Books, computers, software, and cataloging services in our library
- Uniforms and equipment for our athletic programs
- Chapel supplies and maintenance in our chapels
- Instruments, recordings, costumes, and sound equipment for our Performing and Visual Arts program
- Operating essentials such as electricity and gas.
Everyone can give something and every gift counts. Please consider giving today.
*Please note, Shattuck-St. Mary’s School will direct 5% of every restricted gift to the SSM Annual Fund.