Recent projects include:
- Approximately $12 million dollars has been spent on the physical plant including a new ice rink, the Dane Family Fieldhouse, the Pam Andreas Student Center, new Shumway Hall classrooms, a new accessible entrance, the renovation of Newhall Auditorium and a new elevator for Shumway Hall.
- Our endowment has been increased from around $8M to $15M.
- Kramer House, formerly East Arch House, was renovated to provide a new home for Health Services.
- Andreas House, formerly the Old Rectory, was refurbished to become a dormitory for senior girls.
- Fayfield Hall, our new STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) building opened in September 2012.
- An Athletic Training Center was added to the Sports Complex and opened in the spring of 2014.
- The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s opened in December 2014.
A school as vibrant and committed to excellence as Shattuck-St. Mary’s will always need support to provide the best education possible for our students!
Thank you for your support: past, present, and future!